1. Collected Information;
Upon your registration to the Flogapp Platforms, complete forms; and proceed to use the Flogapp Platforms, we ask you to provide certain personal information, including a valid email address, Facebook or Google account login details and username. We will also ask you to provide or otherwise collect additional information that you provide us, such as, your profile details, physical address, billing information, proof of identification (included but not limited to; photo verifications), telephone number or other contact details, financial information (such as payment method, number and information), details about your education, profession and expertise, and any additional authentication information (such as your government issued ID, passport, or driving license (hereby collectivly referred to as “Collected Information”) as permitted by the Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates (hereby referred to as the “Relevant Laws”), and as detailed in our Flogapp Platforms. We also collect information about your communications with Flogapp as well as communication with other Users.
We further collect information during Users access, browsing, view or otherwise overall use of the Flogapp Platforms. Meaning, when you access the Flogapp Platforms, we are aware of your usage of the Flogapp Platforms, and gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including IP address, device and connection information, browser information, geo-location information, and web-log information, and all communications recorded by Users through the Flogapp Platforms. We use that information to further enhance user experience, personalize your browsing experience as well as monitor the Flogapp Platforms for preventing fraud and inappropriate content or behaviour. We further collect supplemental information obtained from third parties such as demographic and navigation data, once and/or if applicable. Furrther to the above, Flogapp combines your personal information with information we collect automatically or otherwise obtain from other companies and utilize it (as described in Section 3, below); to improve and personalize our Flogapp Services, content and advertising and/or to prevent fraudulent activity and any and all breaches to our Flogapp Services.
Once you register, your username, country, and additional information regarding your activity, Users information will automatically be made public and shall be visible to all Users of the Flogapp Platforms. This information includes, but is not limited to; Users uploaded photos, published portfolio, personal information, ratings, and additional information Users may choose to add to their profile. Please be aware that certain information, such as your user name and profile, together with the content uploaded by you, will be publicly displayed when you use such features.
2. Collecting Information;
hrough the direct use of our Flogapp Platforms, Users directly provide us with most of the information we collect. You do this by filling out the registration details on the Flogapp Platforms, linking to your Flogapp account, completing the Flogapp Platforms forms, skill tests and as well as by posting and sharing additional information voluntarily. This can include, but not limited to; information about freelancers requirements, education and profession, sharing of portfolio, ratings and feedbacks by Users and anything Users choose to add to their user profile.
We may receive information from third party vendors and/or other commercially available sources, such as:
- Third party vendors who provide us data to supplement the information we collect about you, in accordance with the Relevant Laws. We also receive information from advertising and marketing partners in order to manage and measure our campaigns.
- If you link, connect, or login to your Flogapp Account with a third-party service (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn), We receive certain information, such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Advertising and marketing partners in order to monitor, manage and measure our campaigns.
3. Utilization of Collected Information;
Where applicable under the Relevant Laws, all processing of your personal information will be justified on “Legal Grounds” for processing. In the majority of cases, processing will be justified on the basis that:
- Users have provided their consent for Flogapp to use their personal information for a specific purpose;
- Flogapp’s use of Users personal information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with Flogapp Services which you have purchased);
- the processing is necessary to comply with a relevant legal obligation or regulatory obligation that we have (i.e. fraud prevention); and/or
- the processing is necessary to support our legitimate interests as a business (i.e. to improve our Flogapp Services to Users), subject to your interests and fundamental rights and provided it is conducted at all times in a way that is legitamte, lawful and proportionate.
- Flogapp may use Users personal information for the following purposes;
- to provide Users with quality service and security, to operate the Flogapp Platforms, to perform our obligations to Users and to develop and improve our service; we may use the information collected from you to verify your identity. We also use this information to establish and set up your account, verify or re-issue a password, log your activity, enable your communications with other members, provide customer support and contact Users from time to time, as per requirement. The information helps Flogapp to develop and improve its services to Users, to understand and analyse your preferences and performance and to customize and personalize your experience.
- to ensure marketplace integrity, prevent fraudulent activity and maintain a safe and secure marketplace. We may use your information to track and prevent fraudulent activities and other inappropriate activities, monitor content integrity, conduct security investigations and risk assessments, verify or authenticate information provided by you, enforce our Terms of Service and comply with Relevant Laws. We conduct certain behavioural analytics to achieve the above objectives and in limited cases, if we detect activity that we think poses a risk to the Flogapp marketplace and/or Flogapp Platforms, other Users, or third parties, automated security processes may restrict or limit your ability to use the Flogapp Platforms.
- to promote and advertise the Flogapp Platforms and the Flogapp marketplace. We may use the information collected from you for the purpose of sending direct marketing messages, to show you information that may be of interest to you, to organize and facilitate referral programs, contests or other promotional activities or events.
- to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with the Relevant Laws.
- Flogapp may use your personal information to send you direct marketing communications about our promotions from Flogapp that may be of interest to you or our related Flogapp Services. This may be via email, post, SMS, telephone or targeted online advertisements.
- Flogapp will take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level, and to send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you, based on the information we have about you.
4. Preservation of Information;
Flogapp applies a general rule of keeping personal information only for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances, Flogapp may retain your personal information for longer periods of time. The abovementioned may be retained as follows;
- As long as it is necessary and relevant for Flogapp operations, i.e so that we have an accurate record of Users dealings with Flogapp in the event of any complaints or challenge; and
- in relation to personal information from closed accounts to comply with Relevant Laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Flogapp Platforms Terms of Service and take other actions as permitted by the Relevant Laws.
5. Personal Information and Third Parties;
Flogapp do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without Users explicit consent.
- We may share Users personal information with third parties as follows;
- Flogapp share personal information with service providers that provide us with services for the purpose of operating the Flogapp Platforms, opening and operating Users account, as well as providing ancillary services and solutions. These include,but shall not be limited to; hosting services, billing and payment vendors, forum hosting, community management services, data and cybersecurity services, web analytics and performance tools, session recording, communication systems, mailing systems, data optimization and marketing services, data enrichment services, legal and financial advisors or technical consultants. Consistent with the Relevant Laws, we take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately safeguard your personal information and only process it in accordance with our instructions; and/or
- Flogapp mauy share personal information with payment processors, and similar third parties for the purpose of facilitating payments done via the Flogapp Platforms and securing the Flogapp Platforms and protecting it against fraudulent activity, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liabilities;and/or
- Personal information will also be disclosed if Flogapp go through a business transition such as a merger, sale, transfer of all or a portion of Flogapp’s assets, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar event. In the event that Flogapp sell any business or assets, we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer. If Flogapp or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, information held by Flogapp about our Users will be one of the transferred assets.
- Users profile information and additional information regarding User activity is made public and is visible to all Users of the Flogapp Platforms. When you publish your information and/or share your data with other Users, you do so at your own risk and liability.
6. Storing Personal Information;
8. External Links;
9. Cyber Security;
- We take great care in maintaining the security of the Flogapp Platforms and your information and in preventing unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. In addition, we ensure that any and all third party processing your personal information equally and adequetley provides for confidentiality and overall integrity of Users data according to industry standards. However, any and all transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure, and although Flogapp will do its best efforts to protect your personal information, we in no way guarantee nor can we guaratnee, the security of your data transmitted to the Flogapp Platforms; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Users who have registered to the Flogapp Platforms agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not disclose such password to any third party. Further information about our data security practices can be provided on request, in accordance with Section (4) of the Terms of Service.
10. Updating Personal Information;
- Flogapp take steps to ensure that the personal information Flogapp collect is accurate and up to date, and we provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your Flogapp Account profile settings. In the event that a User believes his/her information is in any way incorrect or inaccurate, the User is adviced to let Flogapp know immediately.
- Flogapp will make sure an investigation takes place on the matter and correct any inaccuracies as quickly as possible where necessary or give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it, unless Flogapp have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, Flogapp will further ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. If for any reason you have a problem with deleting your personal information, please contact Flogapp’s Customer Care personal and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
- Users can review and change their personal information by logging into the Flogapp Platforms and visiting their account profile page.
11. Contact Us;
- Flogapp will process any requests in line with any local laws and our policies and procedures. If you do not have an active Flogapp account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org